Lead Full-Stack Developer
Nordic Morning Group Oyj
We’re searching for a Lead Developer who knows both front and backend, to join our team of Developers and Designers at our modern Helsinki office in Kalasatama.
If you love code but also care for design, we've got a great job for you!
You’ll get to work with modern technologies, always looking for the best solutions. Our services are designed and built using micro services that allow us to develop highly scalable, low-maintenance web applications and services in a lean way.
You'll work together with digital experts such as UX Designers, Data Analysts and Data-Driven Marketing Specialists in cross-competence teams building digital services covering all aspects of digital customer experience.
Big thinkers wanted
Do you often wonder 'What if'? Do you always see the bigger picture without losing sight of small details? Are you forever striving to make things better? Awesome! You’ll fit right in.
You love what you do, and you always do everything with great detail.
You have opinions and ability to articulate them in a constructive way.
You like to work as part of a team, are interested in educating yourself and coaching others.
You will not compromise on usability.
- You have used frontend libraries or frameworks like React and might have worked with cloud services. Maybe you want to write TypeScript instead of vanilla JS.
- You know your cloud-based backend services such as AWS or Google Cloud. You are not tied to a specific stack, but instead use the best tools for the projects at hand.
- We prefer microservices in our daily work, so APIs are your friends.
- You’ve also worked with e-commerce platforms and know how they are integrated to a modern frontend.
- You are fluent in English, Finnish is a bonus.
We conduct the recruitment process in cooperation with Barona IT. This position is full-time and permanent directly with Nordic Morning. For further information, please contact Barona IT´s recruitment consultant Jesse Heinonen (+358 50 4418 566 / firstname.lastname@example.org)