We are looking for Lead Engineer for our client in marine industry to strengthen the team in electrical propulsor project. The position is permanent, and the employment contract will be signed between the employee and Barona Teollisuus Oy.
As Lead Engineer you are in response of scheduling project engineering and resource planning. You will approve technical documentation and follow up and report on the engineering work. You have an important role in coordinating technical support and communication. In addition to you are in close cooperation with internal and external stakeholders.
To be succeeded in this role you should have:
• B.Sc. or M.Sc. degree in mechanical or electrical engineering
• At least couple of years of relevant work experience in engineering
• Willingness to take responsibility and ability to make decisions under pressure
• Ability to see the big picture and coordinate tasks between different stakeholders
• Good written and spoken English skills, fluent in Finnish is considered as a benefit
We appreciate your project and development oriented way of work. In addition to you have great IT skills, such as SAP.
If you have any questions, please contact Jarna Lehtola (050 313 1449), best available on Tuesdays at 2-3 pm.