Lead DW Architect
AFRY Finland Oy
AFRY Global IT is now looking for a
LEAD DW ARCHITECT
to enforce our Business Intelligence Core Team.
AFRY is at the moment expanding our existing BI solution to cover all business areas globally. In the role of the LEAD DW ARCHITECT you will have a key position in this project and in our BI Core Team.
You will have full responsibility of coordinating all DW development activities (business requirements, prioritization of development team activities, approving designs, etc.) and assuring best possible solution is implemented for AFRY.
To be successful in this role, we expect from you:
- at least 3 to 5 years’ experience in developing data warehouse solutions in cloud platforms (MS Azure) and by using Data Vault methodology
- ability to outline business requirements and coordinate implementation of the suitable DW architecture and solution
- great communication, collaboration and problem solving skills
- attitude for independent and self-imposed working
- fluent in English, knowledge in Finnish and Swedish is considered as an advantage
We offer you a key role in our BI Core Team in a stimulating global environment with pleasant co-workers, team’s full support and flexible working times.
To learn more about this position please contact Tuomo Kuismin, Enterprise Architect ( email@example.com).
Read more about AFRY and what our employees tell about working at AFRY http://www.poyry.com/careers/we-are-proudtobepoyry
Interested? Please submit your CV and cover letter with salary request by February 16, 2020. The open position will be filled as soon as the suitable candidate has been found, so please send your application as soon as possible.
Täytä hakemus täällä / Please apply here
Hakuaika päättyy: 16.2.2020