Terveystalo Digital Health is looking for new talents to join the movement as we are building the smartest platform in the industry using modern technology stack. We have bunch of super-talented professionals working on our mission already and we are looking to welcome new ambitious individuals to the team.
Most of the work will be done remotely from your own preferred location. Some of the projects require fluent Finnish but most projects don’t - fluent English is enough.
Right now we are looking for a
Lead Software Developer
In the position, you will coordinate the development of software components classified as Medical Devices (MDR) together with an existing & eager development team.
Your main tasks and projects will include:
- Transforming product vision & epics into actionable items
- Designing the overall software structures
- Guiding the development team
- Building world class software as a Medical Device
We offer you:
- Meaningful and responsible position in the leading healthcare provider in Finland
- Modern and continuously developing tech-stack to work with in addition to great learning possibilities, for example by completing cloud certification
- Organizational culture which acknowledges digitalization and building lasting IT-solutions as a crucial part of strategy
- Work community consisting of skilled professionals who are committed to work for a healthier life
- Competitive salary that matches your experience and skills
You just might be the person we are looking for if
- You find value in healthcare services and wish to be a part of delivering the smartest service platform in the industry
- You want to work with modern technologies among talented colleagues
Want to join us working for a healthier life?
If what we do resonates with your ambitions and professional goals, please drop us your contact information and CV or LinkedIn profile via the link below!
Any questions regarding this role or working at Terveystalo? Don’t hesitate to contact Sami Heikkinen (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Jarkko Honka (email@example.com)