Would you like to work with an awesome team on solutions you can be proud of? Do you have ability to coordinate teamwork and lead toward common goals? If yes, you may be the Lead Developer we are looking for! We are looking for you
We at Clevry are looking for a Lead Developer for our client Piceasoft. The position is full-time with a permanent contract. You will be hired directly for Piceasoft. The start date for this position will be as soon as possible. You can either work at office in the historic Finlayson area at downtown Tampere or remotely from your home office.
As a Lead Developer, you will strengthen Piceasoft’s web development team and to act as a Scrum Master for the small application development team. We expect you to be a tech-savvy professional, who is curious about new digital technologies and aspires to combine usability with visual design. You will work with the UI/UX designers and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works. Ultimately, you should be able to create a functional and attractive web service ensuring a great user experience.Client company
Piceasoft is a Finnish company, located in Tampere. Since it was founded in 2012, Piceasoft has created a unique set of software solutions to cover the whole lifecycle of mobile devices. With these products, customers can transfer and erase consumer data, analyze device condition and value and manage trade-in, insurance and recycling. These solutions create new business opportunities and enable a cost-efficient service for mobile operators and retail chains. More information here: www.piceasoft.comMain tasks
- Lead Piceasoft server development team and coordinate internal resources for the product deliveries. Ensure resource availability, allocation, and competences.
- Develop web-based applications utilizing modern web technologies
- Facilitating agile scrum practices and collaborate with team members and stakeholders
- Bridge the gap between graphic design and technical implementation
- Define how the application looks and how it works and translate UI/UX design to the actual code
- Work closely with other teams to ensure business requirements and priorities are met
We offer you
- Proven work experience as a frontend and backend developer
- Familiarity with machine learning technologies and willingness to learn more on AI
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development, and deployment)
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good communication and collaboration skills - ability to coordinate teamwork and lead toward common goals
- An opportunity to develop your skills in the field of software development
- Good benefits such as lunch, telephone, commuting or parking space compensation in Tampere
- Entrepreneurial and highly talented team to support you to develop your skills
- Nice office in the historic Finlayson area at downtown Tampere
- Flexible working hours and possibility to work remotely
- An open, flexible, and collaborative culture
If you recognise yourself in this description, please apply for the position by 14.11.2021. However, we urge you to act quickly – we will proceed with potential candidates already during the application period. For further information, please contact Recruitment Team Manager Jesse Saarenpää (email@example.com). Please note that we cannot receive applications via email due to data privacy legislation, and that we handle all inquiries on behalf of our client company. Additional information about our recruitment process
At Clevry, we believe that rather than focusing solely on hard skills, the key to success is based on soft skills and the willpower to rise beyond expectations. Therefore, our recruitment process involves psychometric assessments that evaluate soft skills and cognitive abilities essential for each role. By assessing soft skills, we can help applicants describe their own strengths more effectively and find employment quicker and more easily.
When applying through us, you will receive a personal feedback report based on the personality assessment. The recruitment process also involves an interview with both Clevry and the client company, so you will get to know both as the recruitment process progresses. Additional information about Clevry
For over 30 years we have been the change maker for a more soft skills driven working life within talent acquisition, assessments and advisory. We operate globally with customers, consultants and candidates from North America to Singapore with headquarters in Brighton, Stockholm and Helsinki. At Clevry we have over 150 soft skills certified recruiters, business psychologists and experts at your service. We find the right candidate for the job, and the right job for the candidate!