Lead Developer, Datastage/Taradata
CGI Suomi Oy
We are now looking for a Lead Developer with Datastage and Teradata experience to work on our strategic client assignments in the financial sector.
You will play a key role in our service delivery as a trusted senior developer in our high performing data warehousing teams. In your role, you will work hands-on with challenging development and operations tasks, support and lead other team members, implement DevOps and automation practices and interact with several stakeholders like product owners, tech leads, agile masters, tribe leads and developers.
As a Lead Developer with Datastage and Teradata EDW development background, your role will be tuned based on your experience and future development goals.
The position is located in Helsinki.
Your main responsibilities will include:
• Working as a Lead Developer in an enterprise wide ETL / EDW development and support team/teams
• Guiding and supporting the teams with your excellent Datastage and good Teradata technology expertise
• Developing automation of data flows across applications and domains in the financial area (Banking and Insurance)
• Implementing Agile DevOps approach to development and maintenance of ETL processes and EDW data storage
Required experience and qualifications to be successful in this role:
• 5+ years of experience in IBM Datastage technology with hands-on experience in developing group level ETL solutions integrated to Teradata platform.
• Experience in implementing Datastage solutions for multiple source formats like XML, Kafka, DB2, Oracle, SQL. Familiar with the Teradata architecture and with integrating Datastage parallelism with Teradata.
Role will include both support and development with emphasis on transforming to a DevOps mode with automated solutions.
• ETL – Datastage, +5 years, excellent proficiency
• EDW – Teradata, +3 years, good proficiency
• SQL scripting / data modelling, +4 years, excellent proficiency
• DevOps, +2 years, good proficiency
• CI/CD, +2 years, good proficiency
• Fluent English, spoken and written
Good to have:
• Finnish, spoken and written
We know that one of the key components of our success is the talent, skills and knowledge of the people who join our team – professionals like you. This is what we offer:
• Meaningful job and exciting tasks: You will work in challenging projects with products and services that add true value to our customers.
• Experienced and enthusiastic colleagues: You will be part of a dynamic and innovative team where everyone’s knowledge and competences are valued. We strive to create an environment where our professionals enjoy working together and feel empowered.
• Excellent opportunities to learn and to develop yourself: Your career and professional development will be our top priorities. We offer many career paths, and various learning and development programs.
• Benefits of a large and global IT company: We are one of the leading IT companies in the world. In Finland we work locally and customer-oriented. We combine strong local expertise, global resources and certified business models.
Great, because we would love to hear from you! For additional questions, you can contact: Tuomo Kervinen, +358 40 5064959, email@example.com.
Apply for the position as soon as possible. We will be reviewing applications and proceed with the most suitable candidate as we go. Please apply via our careers website at http://www.cgi.fi/ura by clicking on the “I’m interested" button at the bottom of the page by 31.1.2021 at the latest.
Before an employment relationship can be established, the chosen applicant is required to take a drug test and his/her credit report will be checked. A standard security clearance will also be conducted for the chosen applicant.