Lead Developer (Customer Management Systems)
Veikkaus creates joy through games. We provide great experiences and top-notch games, but not at any cost. We foster the joy of gaming and make sure that Finns play with moderation, enjoying our games. We want to be the pioneer of responsible gaming experience. Almost all adult Finns have tried our games and we have two million Loyal Customers. We are involved in Finnish life in many ways. We are ca. 1,600 Veikkaus employees, working at nearly a hundred locations all over Finland. Our games are sold at thousands of points of sales and they are also available for safe online gaming at veikkaus.fi and in the Veikkaus application.
We are looking for a Lead Developer for a permanent and full time employment
Customer Management Systems –team in Gaming Backoffice -department develops and maintains software for customer management and preventing money laundering. Our team owns its architecture, development and operations workflows and our team members choose the technologies that are used. We develop with agile methods and we are very independent and self-driven as a team. Veikkaus has over 2 million loyal customers so you would have a big influence in the lives of Finnish people.
We offer you:
- A rewarding work in a productive team with high quality software and easy-going atmosphere
- Benefits of a large and stable company combined with an agile and self-driven work culture
- Unusually large slate of benefits including support for sports & cultural activities, health and dental plans, free glasses, phone, gym etc.
- The possibility to work at home or at the office, the choice is yours.
We hope that you have:
- A good understanding and experience of substance and ability to take action
- A proven track record from full stack software development (especially back end), database and information security
- Good knowledge and understanding of AWS
- Experience from web development environments
- Passion for creating and publishing top notch quality software
- Ability to communicate with the team either in Finnish or in English in full professional working proficiency
Our office is located in Pohjois-Haaga, Helsinki, Finland. However, you can work remotely as well.
Veikkaus as a company will perform a drug test, credit information check, and security clearance check (According to the Act on Security Clearance (726/2014)) to the person selected for the position.Please send your application with CV and salary request included. We are waiting to hear from you soonest possible.
The position will be filled as soon as the suitable candidates are found. Voit lähettää hakemuksesi myös suomeksi.