Lead Consultant for SAP controlling area
Our winning team is growing and we are actively looking for a Lead Consultant for our SAP controlling area.
If you are a self-determined SAP professional who thrives on innovation where you can influence the direction of our technical strategy, now is your time to join our team!
In your future position, you play a lead role in our SAP controlling area. You will be working in the following SAP modules, which we hope you to have strong previous experience: SAP Financials/Central Finance, SAP Project Systems, SAP Product Costing, SAP Profitability Analysis.
Working tasks include
• Participation on sales and solution design as well as RFI/RFP processes
• Solution implementation and/or solution lead and participation for application support
• Lead Consultant in Controlling area in project delivery phase
• External business information gathering and sharing to other Financial consultants
Currently we are working remotely but when the situation allows, you will be working at our Helsinki office.
We are looking for you who have…
Our team is looking for a motivated and flexible team player who enjoys working both independently and collaboratively. In your lead role, you have ability to bring best out of the people you work with and motivate your team to excellence. Your strong experience has taught you to see the big picture and you are able to tackle the details that matter the most. You communicate fluently in English and your Finnish skills are seen as your advantage.
In addition, we hope you to have following experience and knowledge:
• Several years of experience (7+) from relevant field, preferably from different SAP solutions.
• Strong overall understanding and previous experience in the following SAP modules: SAP Financials, Project Systems, SAP Product Costing, SAP Profitably Analysis
• Relevant educational background.
• Previous experience from S/4HANA is as an advantage, as well as relevant certificates.
What we bring to the table
If building a unique career path is something that you aspire to do, CGI is just the right place for you. Varying projects and career rotation possibilities with the help of our in-house Head Hunting team ensure that you get to work with and develop in what interests you the most. During your CGI journey, nearly 4000 experts will accompany you: there is no technology or field that we don’t know.
In addition to a meaningful job, CGI Academy and our numerous programs, e.g. Cloudeamus, offer you excellent opportunities for educating and evolving in your career. The CGI Storm communities give you the opportunity spar with the other developers. Not to mention the tempting fringe benefits CGI has to offer: you can invest 3 % of your salary to CGI stock, and the company will double your investment. You also have the possibility to use your working hours to doing charity.
Ready to be a member?
Great, because we´d love to hear from you! And in case there is still something you wonder about the role, give hiring manager Vesa Hautamäki a call at +358 50 5252046, 9am - 4pm EEST.
Apply for the position no later than 6.6.2021 via our careers website at http://www.cgi.fi/ura by clicking on the “I´m interested” -button at the bottom of the page.
Personal security clearances will be required if the role requires.