We are looking for a
to join the Innovation function to lead and support our Assistant team and further develop assistant activities in Innovation. In your role, you will provide your expertise, knowledge and leadership to proactively help Innovation function to succeed. This permanent position is located in Kilpilahti.
Your part in Neste journey
It is a great time to join us!
Innovations are crucial to Neste’s success in both short and long term. Our Innovation function generates improvements and breakthroughs that support the company’s target of becoming a global leader in renewable and circular solutions. Innovation function enables Neste’s core businesses to stay ahead of the competition. In addition, it drives future growth through identifying and building new business platforms that focus on scalable and sustainable feedstock, technologies and business models.
We offer you a position where you will be able to work closely with Innovation organization and its leaders, various counterparties within Neste and external stakeholders outside the company.
In your role, you will
• Lead and organize assistant work and responsibilities in Innovation
• Carry out general activities and tasks of an Innovation assistant
• Plan and carry out Innovation events and internal communications
• Plan and develop assistant work, capabilities and processes further
• Assist and help Innovation leaders in their daily/weekly operative tasks
• Collaborate with stakeholders inside and outside Neste
The Assistant team now being established in Innovation is a team of three experienced Innovation Assistants and the team is part of the Innovation Excellence unit. You will work closely with various roles and teams in growing Innovation function as well as other internal and external stakeholders to ensure efficient processes, support and help in daily and weekly routines across Innovation function. Our work combines accountability, cooperation, and the desire to develop and renew. Working safely at all times is essential to all of us.
Your keys to success in this role are
• Experience and ability to drive clarity, empower and support as a team leader
• Proven track record of managing administration and organization activities with excellent ability to handle multiple tasks
• Ability and proactiveness to make decisions, proposals and challenge when needed
• Excellent communication, cooperation and interpersonal skills
• Excellent Finnish and English both written and spoken
• Minimum five years’ experience in working in an international business environment
• Corresponding Bachelor level education or higher
We also value
• Good knowledge, capability and proactiveness to apply modern office IT tools and communication channels
• Accuracy and care
• Positive result and solution oriented way of working
In accordance, we believe in people who find new ways of doing things – people for whom safety and sustainability are part of their professional skills. Customer mindset is essential to all of us at Neste and we work hard to find the best solutions for our customers. We believe everyone is a leader and share a natural desire for collaboration. If all this, as well as our values, We care, We have courage and We cooperate, resonate with you, you are the talent we are looking for.
Come and do meaningful work in a community that has its eyes set forward!
If you have any questions regarding the process or the position, please contact Vice President of Innovation Excellence, Tuukka Kulha, +358 50 458 2240, on 3 March at 3-4pm or on 4 March at 2-3pm.
Please submit your application by March 12th, 2020.
The recruitment process includes interviews and aptitude testing.
The person selected for the position must pass a health examination including a drug test. A security clearance is obtained for the persons with their consent.
We believe that it is the task of each generation to create a healthier planet for its children. To succeed in this we create responsible choices, everyday – choices that enable people to live a more sustainable life and consume fewer natural resources.
There are roughly 4400 Neste employees in Europe, Asia and North America. We are the world’s largest producer of renewable diesel refined from waste and residues, and we are also bringing renewable solutions to the aviation and plastics industries. We are looking for the best professionals in their respective fields – people who have the will to make the world a cleaner place to live.