We are looking for a self-driven and motivated layout engineer for our client Metso Outotec. In this role, you will work as a part of global project teams and do layout drawings and modeling related to plant engineering projects. This is a great opportunity to kick start your career in layout designing as we are looking for a person who has proactive and motivated mindset towards work and professional development. If you have an educational background for example in mechanical engineering and some previous experience from working in an industrial environment, read more below and apply already today! We will fill the position as soon as we find the right candidate.
ABOUT THE ROLE As a layout engineer, you will be working in global plant design and implementation projects that vary in length. Your main responsibilities are producing layout drawings and modeling as well as gathering input data of the plants security and technical features. In addition, your tasks include PI maintenance of process diagrams and writing process descriptions. With your input, you are a part of making functional facilities!
You are offered
* Responsible and versatile role in a global work environment
* Support and learning opportunities from an experienced team of professionals
This is a permanent staffing position where you will be employed by Academic Work, working on permanent assignment at the client company. As a consultant at Academic Work you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future.
JOB DUTIES WE ARE LOOKING FOR
* Relevant technical educational background (for example mechanical)
* Some previous work experience from working in an industrial environment, and interest towards designing
* Previous experience from using CAD tools (for example from school projects)
* Fluent written and spoken skills in English
Finnish language skills is seen as an advantage.
As a person you have:
* Ability to take over entities on your own initiative
* Organized and proactive way of working
* Outgoing mindset, you enjoy working with different shareholders
* Motivated and eager-to-learn attitude
* Start: As soon as possible
* Work extent: Permanent position
* Location: Espoo / remote work
* Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from Metso Outotec that all questions regarding the position are handled by
Our selection process is continuous, and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
OTHER INFORMATION Metso Outotec offers technologies and services that reduce the consumption of energy and water by increasing process efficiency, recycling and reprocessing of tailings and waste.