Efore Telecom Finland Oy
We are looking for (Senior) Layout Designer at our office in Espoo.
You will be responsible for designing PWB (PCB) layouts, specification, and related documentation for Efore power electronics products. Your role will include developing layout design tools, methods, guidelines, and libraries. You will work closely with different product teams in HW electronics design, Mechanics, Component engineering, Product Qualification and Manufacturing and make sure that all aspects relevant for layout design are taken into consideration.
To succeed in this position, you should have the following qualifications:
- Working experience of Pads Layout, Router and Logic (schematic) tool
- Working experience of Dowstream CAM350 Tool
- Experience with general PWB and PCB decal design rules
- Minimum 5 years working experience of SMPS (switch mode power supply) or analog circuits layout designs
- Working experience of common CAE tools e.g. AutoCad is an advantage
- MS Office tools experience and good documentation skills
- Good team working and communication skills
- Good spoken and written English skills
We offer you an opportunity to develop your skills in layout design and power electronics as a member of team of professionals. You will be offered interesting projects and challenges in an international environment. The position is full time. The starting date is negotiable.
To apply for this position send your CV and application to careersfinland(at)efore.com by 17th January 2021. For more information please contact Antero Rantanen, antero.rantanen(at)efore.com or +358 40 707 2248.