Job description and responsibilities
• Daily tasks in quality and R&D development, feedback analysis and wastewater analysis
• Perform tasks with accuracy while meeting deadlines
• Ensure all our samples are of the higest quality by using appropriate raw materials and following proper lab procedures, maintain safe, clean and organized lab area.
• Keeps equipment operating by following operating instructions, troubleshooting breakdown, maintain supplies, performing preventive maintenance, calling for repairs
• Documents information by maintaining daily logs and equipment record books.
• Resolves problems by examining and evaluating data, selecting corrective steps.
• Completes projects by assisting project team, attenting and participating in group and project meetings
• Updates his/her own job knowledge proactively
Skills and qualifications:
• Science based undergraduate college degree or equivalence is required; chemistry techiques, organic chemical, polymeric chemical, applied chemical, chemical analyze, wood chemical - paper, pulp industry
• previous hands-on-laboratory experience is preferred; lab environment, sterilization, equipment calibration, medical teamwork, supply management and organic synthesis in the laboratory
• attention to details and ability to work under pressure are highly desirable
• an absolut team player, with good appearance in English (written and spoken) and good job orientation
JongSuk Lee (Jason) tel. +358 50 5059301 firstname.lastname@example.org
Send your application 16th of August at the latest to email@example.com, please add your salary request to application
Dongwha Finland Oy is a privately owned, producer of Imprex® -products. Factory is located in Kotka where we have approx. 60 empolyees.
Dongwha Finland Oy is a fully owned (100%) subsidiary of Dongwha Enterprise Co. http://www.dongwha.com/en
Imprex® Surface Films are used for overlaying wood-based panels like plywood. They are self-bonding prepregs in which saturating base kraft paper is impregnated with phenol formaldehyde resin. Imprex® Core Stock is a resin-treated core paper for high-pressure laminates.