Do you want to work in a world leading company in IVD-verification field? We are looking for proactive, self-driven and result oriented Laboratory Technician for Thermo Fisher Scientific! If you want to develop your skills in R&D team, read more below and apply fast since we will be contacting the potential candidates right away!
ABOUT THE ROLE In this role, you will be working as part of a Clinical Mass Spectrometry (CMS) R&D diagnostic team and participate in feasibility testing as well as verification and validation of LC-MSMS based applications and reagents for Cascadion SM analyzer.
You are offered
* A chance to really develop your skills
* An opportunity to be a part of an organization with a mission to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer
* A big and international organization
As consultant at Academic Work you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future.
* Preparation of test samples, sample analysis and data processing of Cascadion analyzer
* Operating of LC/MS instrumentation as needed
* Laboratory maintenance tasks
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
* Suitable education in chemistry, biosciences or related field (e.g. Vocational School or University of Applied Sciences)
* Fluent English skills both in spoken and writing
* Sufficient computer skills and experience in MS Office package
It is also seen as a big advantage if you have experience working in IVD environment laboratory.
As a person you are:
* Communicative and results-oriented
* Open, flexible and innovative team player
Please note that the job task will include handling of bacteria and solvents in laboratory and the occupational health care examination will be performed with the selected candidate before the job starts in order to fulfill the health risk assessment.
* Start: As soon as possible
* Work extent: Until the end of 2021
* Location: Ratastie 2, Vantaa
* Contact information: All questions regarding the position are handled by Academic Work.
Our selection process is continuous, and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
OTHER INFORMATION Read more about Thermo Fisher.