We are looking for a
LABORATORY TECHNICIAN / TECHNOLOGIST
for Formulation Technology unit in R&D. If you apply successfully for this job, you will join us at an exciting time. With excellent growth in recent years, we are now working to ensure that this growth can continue for many years.
In your role as laboratory technician or technologist you will be responsible for preparing lab scale product formulations that fulfil the given product requirements. You will perform lab scale DSP and formulation experiments and run storage stability tests and other laboratory tasks needed to meet company needs. You will perform formulation analytics to ensure high quality in product development phase. You will also take care of the environmental and safety practices needed in laboratory.
Your key qualities include:
- A focus on quality: You are precise, efficient, cooperative, and flexible.
- A wide analytical understanding based on technical education, preferably laboratory technology, biochemistry, chemistry, or the natural sciences.
- A hands-on experience in proteins, especially enzymes, and enzyme activity analytics.-
- The ability to prioritize and organize tasks within the given parameters.
- Good written and verbal communication skills in Finnish and English.
We are looking for someone who is both independent and able to work in a team. We value the willingness to learn, the determination to achieve results, an established routine for laboratory practice, and the ability to understand the big picture in order to meet commercial priorities.
We offer you a challenging and multifaceted employment opportunity in a fast-growing leading company in the enzyme industry. Our international working environment fosters development, both personal and professional. This is a temporary position with a planned duration of 12 months. It will be located in Rajamäki, Finland.
For more information, please contact Head of Formulation Technology Katja Palmunen p. +358 (0)40 125 7947.
Please fill out the e-application form and attach your CV and cover letter with expected salary by 16.1.2022.