Poolia Suomi Oy
Picosun Group is a Finnish growth company specialized in thin film coating technology. ALD (Atomic Layer Deposition) is a growing global market in which Picosun has increased its share consistently. We are now searching for Laboratory Engineers!
As a Laboratory Engineer you would maintain process and measurement tools and conduct maintenance cycles with these tools. You will also keep the laboratories in good order and possibly travel to maintain tools in other locations. This position includes cleanroom work.
- Technician’s or bachelor's degree in electronics, automation, mechanical engineering or similar.
- Experience with vacuum systems is an advantage.
- Good lab work routines are expected and cleanroom experience is a plus.
- Willingness to take responsibility and capability to work under pressure.
- Motivation to keep learning new skills.
- Ability to work independently, troubleshoot and find creative solutions for problems at hand.
- Good communication and teamwork skills.
- Fluency in English, both spoken and written, other languages are a plus.
What we can offer:
Picosun Group is a modern high-tech growth company in which quality of work, positivity, and active approach are highly valued. Here we encourage you to be creative and visionary about your own work. Our clients are globally known brands with whom we work in close cooperation. Picosun office is located within walking distance from Masala train station in Kirkkonummi.
For further information please contact Poolia IT Sigrid Puhilas-Ikonen, email@example.com.
Picosun is a leading supplier of high quality Atomic Layer Deposition (ALD) thin film coating technology for semiconductor and other industries. PICOSUN® ALD equipment portfolio ranges from fully automated, SEMI compliant batch and cluster systems for high volume manufacturing to smaller scale R&D and pre-pilot production tools. Production-proven coating solutions for IC, MEMS, LED, sensor, and 3e most comprehensive process support and customer care. Picosun's HQ is based in Masala (Kirkkonummi), Finland with subsidiaries in the US, Germany, Singapore, China, Taiwan, and Japan, and a global sales and support network with distributors and representatives in over 30 countries. Today, PICOSUN® ALD process tools are in daily production use at several leading industries and high-level research organizations across the world.
Go to the company website