Nordic Biotech Group Oy
NordShield revolutionizes the way antimicrobials work by offering an outperforming wood-based alternative for heavy metals and other hazardous antimicrobial substances.
As part of the ongoing growth we are now looking for a Lab Technician to join our expanding team of experts.
You will become a central part of our dynamic R&D team and have the opportunity to further develop our existing as well as next generation of product solutions. You have overall responsibility of our lab facility in Espoo. The market of NordShield® is global, implying that some flexibility in term of working hours and travelling is required.
Desired profile of the candidate:
- 3+ years of relevant job experience
- Microbiology lab technician (Laboratorioanalyytikko AMK, Bioanalyytikko AMK)
- Experience with mammalian cells is an advantage
- Flexibility in task assignments
- Chemical handling
- Experience working with quality systems
- Able to work in English
- Lab management (calibrations, purchasing, operations and administration)
- Antimicrobial tests
- Treatment of textiles
- Solution preparation
- Maintenance of records according to ISO 13485
- Generating SOP’s and WI’s
- Technical services support to sales team and customers
Competences and personality:
- Customer-oriented and sales supporting mindset
- Self-starter and responsible
- Hands-on and solution-oriented attitude
- Systematic way of working and documenting
We live in a world where super bacteria and viruses are an ever-increasing risk to human well-being. Do you want to be on the frontline in this fight and be part of developing groundbreaking antimicrobial protection globally? Then we welcome your application!
In this recruitment we are working in collaboration with Mercuri Urval. Please send your CV and cover letter in English through www.mercuriurval.com ref.no. FI-16262 as soon as possible and no later than August 8th. For additional information please contact Mercuri Urval consultant Peter Aspenholt via e-mail: email@example.com
- Ilmoitusnumero: 1472991
- Tehtäväalue: Lääketeollisuus ja farmasia, Taloushallinto ja tilintarkastus, Tuotanto- ja pienteollisuus, Sosiaaliala ja terveydenhuolto, Hyvinvointi, Tutkimus ja kehitys, Hankinta
- Työsuhde: Vakituinen työsuhde
- Työn tyyppi: Kokopäiväinen
- Hakuaika päättyy: 8.8.2021
- Hakuosoite: www-osoite
- Sijainti: Häme, Päijät-Häme, Kymenlaakso, Pirkanmaa, Uusimaa, Ahvenanmaa, Espoo