Lab Technician for Dongwha Finland Oy
Adecco Finland Oy
Dongwha Finland Oy is a privately owned, producer of Imprex® -products. Imprex® Surface Films are used for overlaying wood-based panels like plywood. Imprex® Core Stock is a resin-treated core paper for high-pressure laminates. Dongwha Finland Oy is located in Kotka and has approx. 70 employees. Dongwha Finland Oy is part of global Korean company Dongwha Enterprise. International working environment and good working atmosphere inspire Dongwha Finland employees to grow as professionals and contribute to company success. The company values are, Collaboration, Transformation, Integrity, and Safety. See more: www.dongwha.com/fi.
We are looking for a Lab Technician to join our client Dongwha Finland Oy. This is a permanent position and it will be filled as soon as suitable candidate is found.
We are expecting a suitable education (preferably in the field of chemistry). In addition, we hope that you have:
- some work experience in chemical or paper laboratory,
- capability to multitask and work under pressure
- sufficient physical condition to work with many different machines and at many different workstations
- good reporting skills (MS Office) and
- fluent skills in Finnish and good skills in English
The ability of solving problems and prioritizing are required. We are looking for a team player with cooperation and communication skills.
Your duties include a variety of laboratory work related tasks such as:
- sample making, handling and delivery,
- quality testing and reporting,
- periodic equipment caring,
- taking part in managing of laboratory consumables,
- taking part in managing and updating laboratory documentation and instructions,
- participating in quality and safety related activities and
- participating to possible audits.
We provide you with a responsible position where you can challenge and develop yourself as a professional. An international working environment and a good working atmosphere will create a great workplace for you, where you will also get the support you need to succeed.
Recruitment is carried out in cooperation with Adecco Finland Oy. For more information please contact HR Consultant Antti Riihimäki, email@example.com or tel. +358 40 668 6384.
Send your CV in English and your application with a salary request at www.adecco.fi/tyopaikat as soon as possible, but no later than 31st of January. We will be interviewing suitable applicants already during the application period and we will fill the place immediately after finding the right person.