Lab Operator, Microsoft Oy
Are you interested in a full-time work and ready to join a growing team of creative and resourceful colleagues? Would you enjoy working in an international environment and in a team, which is on a mission to develop revolutionary designs and ship first-to-market products? Is working in shifts suitable for you? If yes, please keep reading.
We are looking for several people to work at Microsoft in Espoo and Vantaa in a production laboratory environment. Work is done in 2 or 3 shifts and might include night shifts. Employment starts as soon as possible according to an agreement and lasts usually between 6-18 months. The employment agreement will be signed with Adecco Finland and we are aiming to staffing several people throughout the year 2021 and 2022.
Main tasks :
- Run automated tests based on a clear set of instructions
- Operate and maintain a set of equipment in a laboratory setting, including setup, teardown, and troubleshooting.
- Provide status reports and analysis on test scenarios, lab machines and configurations
- Upkeep of laboratory equipment
- Documentation of different processing routines
Moving and lifting of hardware may be required. We hope that you have previous experience in production work, good IT skills and technical background as well as hands on experience in working with small components. You will need good English skills as it is the official working language. In addition, we appreciate a positive mindset, motivation to do routine work, attention to detail and ability to learn new things quickly. Interest in STEM and/or previous experience in a laboratory environment or with chemicals is seen as an advantage.
While applying, please send your application and possible cover letter in English. It is advised to apply as soon as possible as we are hiring as soon as suitable candidates have been found.
- Ilmoitusnumero: 1511087
- Tehtäväalue: Asennus ja huolto, Tuotanto- ja pienteollisuus
- Työsuhde: Määräaikainen työsuhde
- Työn tyyppi: Kokopäiväinen
- Hakuaika päättyy: 24.10.2021
- Hakuosoite: www-osoite
- Yhteyshenkilö: Markus Räsänen (markus.rasanen (a) adecco.fi)
- Puhelin: +358400892629
- Sijainti: Vantaa, Espoo, Helsinki