Lab Operator, HoloLens team, Microsoft
We are now looking for a Lab Operators to work for Microsoft in Espoo. This full-time and fixed term agreement starts on the beginning of the June and lasts one year with option to extend. The selected candidate will be working on Adecco’s payroll.
Microsoft HoloLens is the first self-contained, holographic computer, enabling you to engage with your digital content and interact with holograms in the world around you.
See more: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/hololens
Typical day at work:
• Handling sensitive components
• Loading samples in to a production machine
• Unloading samples and putting them forward to the next production step in process
• Ensuring the machine is running well
• Equipment preparations at the beginning of shift and clean up after the shift
• Production experience
• Having worked within a production environment
• Clean room/production environment experience would be highly beneficial but not mandatory
• Willingness to do repetitive production environment work
• Willingness to do hands-on work
• Positive attitude
• Mandatory: Basic English conversational level & Written English (working instructions etc.). Bonus: Finnish
We offer you a great opportunity to work for our global client company, where compliance is aligned with corporate values and seen as a key capability. You get to work close to different parts of the business in a company that leads new innovations in the IT industry. Work is done in two shifts between 6am – 22pm.
Does this sound like something you have been looking for? Then we definitely want to hear from you today! Please apply by submitting your CV and application in English on our website www.adecco.fi. Deadline for application is 31.05.2019, but apply quickly, as the position will be filled as soon as the suitable candidate has been found. More information about the position from our HR Consultant Tomi Kolu by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.