Lab Operator for Microsoft
The Microsoft HoloLens hardware team is transforming the ways people communicate, create, and collaborate through the devices and components we develop. We're growing our team on a mission to develop revolutionary designs and ship first-to-market products. Our team is creative and resourceful; we value growth and learning. We want to amplify your abilities, so you can do your best work. Join us, and together we'll turn groundbreaking hardware designs into reality!
- Maintains a set of machines in a laboratory setting including setup, teardown, and troubleshooting of client and/or server machines.
- May also setup, configure and/or troubleshoot network hardware including hubs, routers and switches.
- Troubleshoots hardware and software problems as required.
- May install software and run some automated tests based on a clear set of instructions.
- Provides status reports on test scenarios, lab machines and configurations.
- Moving and lifting of hardware maybe required.
- Work in 5 shifts
- Experience with production work
- Good IT skills and technical background
- Good hands in experience to work with small component.
- Good English skills
- Positive mindset
- Motivated to do routine work
- Quick to learn
- Detail-oriented and precise in her/his work
- Laboratory work experience is an advantage. E.g. hands-on working with chemicals
- Interest in STEM is an advantage
Employment will be 18 month assignment in Microsoft. During this time the employment contract will be permanent via ManpowerGroup.
Interested? Please apply ASAP via experis.fi
Experis™ is the global leader in professional resourcing and project based workforce solutions. We attract, assess and place specialist professional talent, connecting the passion of individuals with the ambition of business. We specialize in providing professional opportunities across IT and Engineering, Finance and Accounting, Sales, Marketing, Communications and HR. We deliver high-demand talent for mission-critical positions to clients in over 50 countries. Experis is part of ManpowerGroup, the world leader in innovative workforce solutions.