On behalf of our client, Microsoft, we are looking for a Lab Engineer to join their Advanced Metrology Team. Working on Microsoft HoloLens’s cutting-edge technology, you will be part of an organization which consists of professionals from the fields of metrology, optics, mechanical engineering, micro- and nanofabrication, and process technology.
In your role you will contribute to the development of nanofabrication processes by providing physical characterization of the component using our metrology tools. You will be analyzing data and presenting it at team meetings. You have understanding of working in a cleanroom environment. You will be part of an expect metrology team and will work in cross functional environment to link the metrology, the fabrication, and the design.
A typical day consists of:
• Characterization of nanostructure component using advanced metrology technique.
• Maintain and monitor the equipment.
• Analyzing data and reporting the observation in a clear manner.
• Collaborate with different expertise teams to share measurement results and observation.
• Minimum Bachelor degree in physic, materials science, electrical engineering, computer science or similar discipline.
• Experience with SEM, AFM or another metrology equipment.
• Experience of JMP data analysis software or equivalent.
• Good understanding of micro, nanofabrication, and metrology.
• Good oral & written communication & teamwork skills in English
We are offering an interesting daytime job and a fixed-term contract for 18 months. Besides your local team you get access to a vast international network that offers you support and opportunities to learn and develop yourself. To apply for this position register on our website (www.eezy.fi) or send your resume and application attached with your salary request in English to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible!