We are looking for a Lab Engineer to join our client Microsoft Advanced Optics Team. Working on Microsoft HoloLens's cutting-edge technology, you will be part of an organization which consists of professionals from the fields of optics, mechanical engineering, micro- and nanofabrication, and process technology.
In this role, your responsibility will be the fabrication of optical components. You will sustain existing cleanroom processes, and support process/equipment improvement activities in wafer processing and device fabrication. Excellent understanding of process/mechanical & measurement technical fundamentals and experience in micro and nanofabrication is strongly desired. Your background in micro- & nanofabrication and characterization, together with a good understanding from complex systems will enable you to engage quickly into your new role. With continuous learning approach, you can be successful in the long-term and adapt new innovative technologies we work on.
With your open and determined attitude, you will collaborate closely and efficiently with other experts at Microsoft from multiple fields. An innovative and pragmatic attitude coupled with strong time and resource management skills will enable you to succeed in this cutting-edge technology environment.
* Operation of advanced nanofabrication equipment by following fabrication process flow.
* Adjust and adopt current and new process flows according to needs and changes.
* Delivering high quality optical components by planning and scheduling the deliverables according to priorities.
* Identify improvement opportunities for fabrication flow and drive changes accordingly by collaborating other experts.
* Documentation of fabrication activities.
* Collaborate with different fabrication module owners within the team.
* Bachelor's Degree (or equivalent) or higher in an approved Engineering or Science discipline and/or work experience cleanroom processing
* Good understanding of micro and nano manufacturing technologies and processes for optical components
* Hands on cleanroom background, knowledge of lithography, etch processes and metrology are considered an advantage
* Good communication & teamwork skills in English
* Self-motivated with the ability to take personal ownership of issues
Location: Espoo, Finland
Work time: Full-time (37,5 h/ week)
Permanent employment contract with ManpowerGroup Oy.
Interested? Apply via www.experis.fi as soon as possible.
For more information please contact petteri.paassola(at)fi.experis.com
Experis™ is the global leader in professional resourcing and project based workforce solutions. We attract, assess and place specialist professional talent, connecting the passion of individuals with the ambition of business. We specialize in providing professional opportunities across IT and Engineering, Finance and Accounting, Sales, Marketing, Communications and HR. We deliver high-demand talent for mission-critical positions to clients in over 50 countries. Experis is part of ManpowerGroup, the world leader in innovative workforce solutions.