We are looking for Lab Engineer (physical measurement/ equipment processes) for our Client
Lab Engineers are working on HoloLens, world's most advanced mixed reality device and a masterpiece of high-tech.
The goal of your work is to increase the understanding of how to build the best possible HoloLens experience for our customers. Your primary focus will be on the physical characterization of fabricated components. As you strive for success in your role, you will master the upkeep and improvement of the equipment you use and you will develop methods to get valuable feedback and results out of the data you gather.
In previous positions you have proven responsibility and ownership for processes and/or equipment. The measurement results you generate will be stored, post-processed and analyzed thoroughly by you. Experience of scanning electron microscope and other commonly used physical measurement systems as well as working with data analysis tools (preferably Minitab/Python/MATLAB) is a high plus. You are able to work with complex measurement systems and solve challenging problems together with other experts. Your work goes hand-in-hand with your team members as you depend on each other’s feedback and results.
You are working with dedication, focus and mindfulness. You are filled with positive energy and people in your surrounding are inspired by your personality - you are awesome at what you do.
- Measurement/Characterization equipment operation >2 years
- Maintenance of optical measurement equipment/setups
- Data analysis skills (preferably with Minitab/MATLAB/Python)
- Minimum 2 years of work experience in relevant technical areas
- Ownership and responsibility for process/equipment demonstrated
- MSc engineering degree or similar
- Enthusiastic, thoroughly, communicative, responsible, active, dedicated, independent, organized, flexible, curious to learn more, tidy
- MS office
- Other qualifications/requirements: written reports and documentation in English; data handling and data analysis
- English – fluent
Other information of the position:
- 50% Lab -> cleanroom dress
- 50% office -> open office
- No remote; but flexibility in office hours
- Rare to no travel expected, focus of work in-house, maybe training (national travel)
- Commercial equipment as well as self-build equipment (more challenging in operation)
Location: Espoo, Finland
Work time and duration: Full-time (38 h/ week), ongoing work contract
Interested? Apply as soon as possible at www.experis.fi
Or for more information please contact directly to Delivery Manager Katja Mercedes, 0400 253 248 or email@example.com
Experis™ on johto- ja asiantuntijatason rekrytointi- ja projektiratkaisuihin erikoistunut kansainvälinen yritys. Luomme uusia ura- ja kasvumahdollisuuksia osaaville yksilöille ja autamme asiakkaitamme saavuttamaan omat tavoitteensa nopeammin. Experis Engineering on erikoistunut tekniikan ja insinöörialan osaajiin ja asiakkaisiin. Vuosittain etsimme asiakkaidemme avainpaikoille tuhansia alansa parhaita täsmä- ja erityisosaajia, esimiehiä ja johtajia.