We are looking for Lab Engineer/Chemist to join our international technology clients Advanced Optics Team. Employment will be 18 months project via ManpowerGroup. During this period your employment contract will be permanent.
You will be part of an organization which consists of professionals from the fields of optics, micro- and nanofabrication process technologies, and mechanical engineering. In this role you will be working hands-on with unique micro- and nanofabrication technologies and tools to ensure future production processes and equipment meet their targets for capability and quality. You will be working with cutting edge technologies with long term studies and process development. Your background in manufacturing and hands-on experience on micro- and nanofabrication methods as well as your desire for continuous improvement, learning and working in high-tech field will enable you to adopt our innovative manufacturing methods and help you to have an impact as we are engineering the future.
* Design and conducts research in the lab to develop innovative polymeric materials for optical applications.
* Participate in failure analysis and root cause investigation using various analytical techniques.
* Perform liquid formulation and film sample preparation, chemical and optical characterization, document results, and conduct basic data analysis to support the internal stakeholders.
* Handling and storing chemicals used in laboratory.
* Participate in material test equipment maintenance and calibration with internal stakeholders and external vendors.
* Perform all duties with a high degree of dedication and adherence to safety and environmental regulations.
* Strong hands-on experience in chemical handling and characterization
* Experience in liquid resin material measurement technology
* Experience in working in clean room, laboratory safety and environmental requirements.
* Basic understanding of programming language such as Python is highly appreciated.
* Basic understanding of statistical data analysis and six sigma tools highly appreciated.
* Understanding of micro- and nanotechnologies, optical materials and material reliability is an advantage.
* Action oriented with a sense of urgency.
* Self-motivated to take personal ownership and deliver results.
* Strong written, verbal communication, and interpersonal skills
* Strong multi-tasking, flexible, positive, problem solving, and time management skills.
* Excellent communication and teamwork skills in English
* MS Polymer Chemistry, Organic Chemistry, Printing/Coating Technology and Material Engineering
Interested? Please apply ASAP via experis.fi
Experis™ is the global leader in professional resourcing and project based workforce solutions. We attract, assess and place specialist professional talent, connecting the passion of individuals with the ambition of business. We specialize in providing professional opportunities across IT and Engineering, Finance and Accounting, Sales, Marketing, Communications and HR. We deliver high-demand talent for mission-critical positions to clients in over 50 countries. Experis is part of ManpowerGroup, the world leader in innovative workforce solutions.