Laatuinsinööri / Quality Engineer
With us you will be responsible for
Fab operations of the Microelectronics research area are concentrated to the Micronova cleanrooms in Otaniemi. These are jointly used by VTT, Aalto University and about 20 companies for research, development and small-volume production of micro- and nanolectronic devices. The total area of the cleanroom is 2 600 m2, and there is an installed equipment base of 200 processing and measurement tools. We are now looking for a Quality Manager to our professional team.
• Development, maintenance and implementation of the fab operations quality system
• Setting of environmental targets, follow-up of indicators and compiling of annual environmental report
• Handling of customer complaints and internal deviations (processing, equipment)
• Quality and environmental training for Microelectronics personnel
• Handling of development proposals
• Follow-up of implementation of corrective and preventive actions related to safety incidents
We expect you to have
• Fluent spoken English and Finnish. Good writing skills in English and Finnish. We value previous experience in writing guidelines.
• Good knowledge of quality and environmental standards
• Knowledge and experience of problem solving methods
• Experience in conducting Internal and Supplier audits
• Background related to Microelectronics manufacturing is a benefit
As a person you are
• You have good communication skills and you are easy to approach
• You are proactive, methodical and willing to take responsibility
In your role you will be an important contributor for the development of VTT high technology research infrastructure and operations in Finland.
Additional information: Jukka Vähäsarja - Manager, Fab Operations, email@example.com