Kustannuslaskija / Cost Controller
We are currently looking for a Cost Controller for our client in Olkiluoto, Finland. The start would be as soon as possible and the estimated project length is 12 months.
Our client is a multinational company specializing in nuclear power and renewable energy. Work will be situated on Olkiluoto 3 Nuclear Power Plant construction site.
In this role you will have the following responsibilities:
- Cost follow-up and internal reporting
- Invoice and purchase request handling for cost control
- Periodical financial reviews related to own scope
- Periodical closing related to own scope
- Cash forecast related to own scope
What do we expect from you?
- Experience in similar tasks
- Relevant educational background
- Rigorous and reliable
- Proactive and solution provider
- Good communication skills and good stress management skills
- Good technical skills on Excel
- SAP knowledge considered as a benefit
- Fluent English required
- Finnish, German and/ or French beneficial
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
If you have questions regarding the position, please contact us by email: email@example.com
Please note that due to our client's urgent need only applicants with a valid working permit / EU-citizenship can be considered.
The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.