Poolia Suomi Oy / Axa Partners Credit & Lifestyle Protection
Axa Partners Credit & Lifestyle Protection
AXA Partners - Credit & Lifestyle Protection is a leading provider of Credit & Lifestyle Protection Insurance across Europe, Latin America and Asia Pacific. It has a mandate to develop Credit & Lifestyle protection across the AXA Group with large distribution partners and working in co-operation with existing AXA entities. AXA Partners - Credit & Lifestyle Protection produces 1.9m EUR GWP p.a, operating in 40 different countries. It aims at becoming a leading provider of Credit & Lifestyle protection solutions by 2020.
AXA Partners - Credit & Lifestyle Protection is now looking for a flexible and dynamic
NORDIC OPERATIONS TRAINER
for fulltime 12 month long position in Helsinki, Finland.
The key part of the role is to deliver classroom training and coaching to new team members and to identify areas for improvement and development for current employees. Another purpose of the role is to design, deliver and implement training programmes across all operational areas of the business.
-Provide training (system & product & customer service)
-Analyse business needs in the Nordic region to define and assess training requirements
- Ensure that Minimum Competency Requirements are met, sustained and enhanced
- Identify and capture best practices and contribute process improvements
- Support new product process design and training material development
- Support the creation and maintenance of the work instructions and process documentation
- Experience in training delivery, competency assessment and the evaluation of training
- Experience of delivery of customer service and soft skills related curriculum
- Excellent organisational skills
- Comfortable working with tight timelines
- Excellent Presentation skills
- Experience in the use of learning management systems
- Knowledge of eLearning systems & course design desirable
- MS Office proficiency
- Fluent Finnish with excellent English skills, second Nordic language desirable
- Bachelor degree in Training, learning & development or business related field
Please apply by sending your application, CV and salary expectation in English by registering on our website.
Tapaat meidät myös #contactforum messuilla 24.1.2019 @ Helsingin Messukeskus!
How to apply
Please apply by registering on our website. Click on the "Hae" button to the right of this advertisement. It is our recommendation that you register as much information as possible and that you attach a complete CV document. After creating a profile you may attach multiple files.
Poolia is a registered staffing agency, meaning that we comply with the requirements set by EK/HPL.