We are now looking for a Key user/Account manager to join us in the UPM Energy’s Business Services. The position is permanent and located in Helsinki, Finland or Augsburg, Germany, depending on your preference.
UPM Energy is the second largest electricity producer in Finland. It generates low-emission electricity in its own and co-owned power plants. In addition, UPM Energy's operations include physical electricity and financial portfolio management as well as services to industrial electricity consumers and producers. We help integrating renewables to the energy system and at the same time companies to manage their energy portfolio in an optimal way. We are pivoting new service concepts for industrial scale energy users and are now looking for new colleagues into our team.
Greetings from your future manager
“Our team operates at the core of the transformation process that is happening both at the energy markets and in companies. You have a hands-on role in the combat against the climate change!” -Anne Särkilahti, Director, Energy Business Services & Initiatives
What you´ll do
• Model customer’s energy systems, electricity consumption and support customers in energy-related questions
• Be hands-on support and provide training of customer representatives at mill sites
• Interpret energy market changes to customers and find ways to utilize changes to the customers’s benefit
• Work as a key user of our energy modeling software
• Manage customer projects
• Develop service portfolio together with customers
• Participate in new business development
Who you are
• You are passionate to help our customers succeed
• You have a technical university degree with minimum three years of relevant experience
• You have previous experience from energy markets and energy intensive industrial processes
• You are experienced in IT system specifications and modeling
• You have commercial experience and mindset
• You have excellent communication and intra-personal skills. You are fluent in English and either/both in Finnish or German
• You have strong collaboration and networking skills and excellent project management skills
• You are ready for frequent travels
This is what we offer for you
UPM Energy’s Business Services offers you a unique opportunity to make future more energy agile.
• Meaningful job: We are proud of what we do. Our work highlights the expertise of our personnel, the high quality of our products and the company's values.
• Inspired and motivated teams: We have highly skilled workforce. We are a multifaceted, international organisation that works as a team to achieve our shared objectives.
• Development opportunities: With us you can build up your expertise. We provide opportunities to support your development throughout every stage of your career.
• Responsibility for people and environment: Our ethical principles embrace people as well as the environment. We are always striving to build a more sustainable future.
For further information please contact Anne Särkilahti, Director, Business Services and Initiatives, UPM Energy Oy, +358400944740 on 9.8. between 9-10 EET or on 14.8. between 10-11 EET or Kristiina Vormala +358408374019, Recruitment Manager, Barona Engineering, starting from 12.8.
Barona tarjoaa sinulle työtehtäviä niin pienissä kuin suurissakin suomalaisissa ja kansainvälisissä teollisuusyrityksissä – olemme Suomen suurin teollisuuteen keskittynyt toimija. Työllistämme vuosittain yli 1000 osaajaa eri teollisuuden aloille. Pääset kauttamme sekä matalan kynnyksen töihin että vaativiin asiantuntijatehtäviin. Haemme jatkuvasti uusia osaajia, joissa yhdistyy osaaminen, halu kehittyä sekä aito kiinnostus tekniikkaa kohtaan. Liity siis rohkeasti joukkoomme!
Barona auttaa sinua rakentamaan työelämästä itsesi näköistä. Tuemme sinua kaikissa urasi eri käänteissä, Suomessa ja kansainvälisesti.