Key Relationship Manager
Euroclear Finland is looking for a
Key Relationship Manager
to join us in building new and maintaining existing client relationships and satisfaction across participants and issuer clients. In this role, you are responsible for developing and managing client engagement activities and account relationships, developing and leading the sales and marketing effectiveness approach and objectives.
As a key part of post-trade market infrastructure in Finland, we are constantly working with our clients to maintain and develop our services. The global trends and technological changes will alter the current landscape and you will have a leading role in this journey with our clients.
Our Commercial team is responsible for new business generation, business growth and client loyalty and retention through sales and relationship management. Your responsibilities will include:
- Develop and implement client relationship and sales plans
- Develop, expand and manage existing and new client relationships
- Be in regular contact with clients for better communication
- Own and manage commercial projects
- Coordinate activities within Euroclear Finland and with other Euroclear entities
- Participate in Euroclear Finland’s strategic planning
- Business planning and budgeting
- Participate in business development activities
- Represent Euroclear Finland in market forums and conferences
As a successful candidate for this role, you ideally have
- Experience in post-trade activities
- Minimum five years of experience in commercial organization, senior relationship and sales tasks
- Experience of working with senior management
- Effective relationship management and negotiation skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, both Finnish and English
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong interpersonal and team work skills
- Preferably Master’s degree in Business
You will be a part of the Commercial team and will report directly to the Chief Business Officer Anu Puttonen. We offer you an exciting job in a global company with possibilities to further develop your career. Our office is located in Kamppi, Helsinki with excellent public transportation and other services.
How to apply
To apply for this position, please send your cover letter and CV in English including salary request via www.jobs.euroclear.com on May 10 2019 at the latest.
The standard security clearance according to the Security Clearance act 726/2014 and credit check will be conducted for the selected person as well as drug testing before commencement of the employment.
For more information please contact Chief Business Officer Anu Puttonen tel. +358 (0) 50 364 7089 on 15 April at 16-17, on 17 April at 9-11, on 24 April at 14-16, on 29 April at 14-16, on 8 May at 9-10 or via email anu.puttonen(at)euroclear.eu.