To strengthen our Women’s Health team we are now looking for a one-year fixed employment a sales professional to work in Southern and Western Finland as
KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER, WOMEN’S HEALTH
YOUR KEY TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Meet personal sales targets and qualitative and quantitative objectives as set.
- Contribute achieving national sales objectives in Women's Health.
- Prepare and execute key account plans in alignment with brands' and business strategies.
- Perform high quality sales calls and other business-related activities within own territory with Women’s Health brands.
- Collaborate with key customers and internal cross-functional team on various projects.
- Interact with target Healthcare Professionals through different channels, including digital tools and platforms.
- The Key Account Manager will have main responsibility for customers in Southern and Western Finland but may when needed also be involved in customers in other areas as well.
WHO YOU ARE
- Successful selling experience within pharmaceutical company is an advantage.
- Background as a Healthcare Professional, especially in Women’s Healthcare is an advantage.
- Strong business and result drive.
- Excellent influencing, communication, and presentation skills, including confidence in communicating through various digital channels.
- Ability to solve problems and identify business opportunities within complex environment.
- Innovative and customer-focused approach with great positive energy.
- Strong team player with good networking skills.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Life Sciences, Healthcare or Business.
- Fluent spoken and written Finnish and English.
If you feel this exciting role is just what you are looking for, we are keen to hear from you!
If you have questions about the position, you are welcome to contact Director BU Women's Healthcare/Haemophilia/Ophthalmology Anja-Leena Leppänen by email@example.com or by phone +358 400 463 659 on Oct 11, 2021 during 14-16 (EET) and on Oct 13, 2021 during 14-16 (EET).
To be considered for this great opportunity, please submit your application at your earliest convenience and no later than Sunday October 24, 2021. Candidates will be reviewed on a continuous basis.
Functional area: Sales
Employment type: Temporary
Work type: Full-time
Location: Field based, South-Western Finland