We are now looking for a sales professional with strong collaboration and networking skills to work in Cardiovascular team in Northern Finland as
KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER, CARDIOVASCULAR
YOUR KEY TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Meet personal sales targets and qualitative and quantitative objectives as set.
- Create and execute Key Account Plans in alignment with brands' and business strategies.
- Set and execute launch activities in collaboration with cross-functional team in the territory.
- Interact with customers by multichannel and fluently utilize various digital tools and platforms.
- Provide feedback and contribute to cross-functional team on territory and national level for continuous business development.
- Develop sales and influencing skills and receive periodic coaching and training.
WHO YOU ARE
- Bachelor or higher degree in Life Sciences, Business or other comparable.
- Experience of pharmaceutical or medical device sales is a benefit.
- Confidence in communicating through various digital channels.
- Strong business and commercial drive.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and tasks involving many stakeholders and competing deadlines.
- Excellent influencing, communication and presentation skills.
- Strong collaboration and networking skills.
- Result- and self-driven with excellent organizational and prioritizing skills.
- Strong strategic and operational understanding of the business.
- Ability to solve problems and identify business opportunities within complex environment.
- Innovative, creative and customer-focused approach with great positive energy.
- Fluent spoken and written Finnish and English.
To be considered for this great opportunity, please submit your application by the 23rd of July at the latest. Candidates will be reviewed on a continuous basis.
If you feel this unique role is just what you are looking for, we are keen to hear from you! For further information, please contact Petri Kukkonen, Sales Manager Cardiovascular by the 3rd of July, phone 040 6227447
Functional area: Sales
Employment type: Permanent
Work type: Full-time
Location: Field based, Northern Finland