Key Account Manager
EDR & Medeso Oy
Now we are looking for a
KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER
to support EDRMedeso’s ambitious growth strategy. In this role you are responsible over few named key accounts and driving growth by positioning EDRMedeso as their trusted technology partner and business advisor. You will connect EDRMedeso’s value proposition below to customer’s business initiatives:
- Accelerate Time-to-Market. Getting products to market faster than competitors in order to achieve first-mover advantage. The challenge is to innovate rapidly without overspending or compromising quality.
- Reduce Product Development & Manufacturing Costs. Getting products to market in a cost-efficient manner in order to maintain competitive position. The challenge is to deliver products at a competitive price point without sacrificing quality and being late to market.
- Improve Product Quality &Eliminate Risks. Getting high quality products to preserve brand recognition in the market and avoid design risks resulting in warranty costs.
- Generate new revenue streams based on digital services. Getting new IIoT-based digital and scalable products and services to market to drive aftermarket business growth and protect margins.
- ability to create and execute account plans and orchestrate account team
- competence in enterprise/key account management, preferably in ICT segment or other relevant digitalization industry
- experience in constructing large multiyear deals in contract value equivalent to 7 or 8 digits
- experience in engaging customer on CXO level and act as a business advisor
- experience in combining customer’s business strategies and complex game-changing technology based software and service solutions
- solid and proven track record of successful value added and solution selling
- committed team player willing to walk the extra mile to understand the customer
- native in Finnish and proficient in English
If you´re interested, please submit your application via the button below by October 16, 2020. Attach your salary request and CV to your application. For more information on the task, contact Senior Headhunter Peter Koistinen tel. +358 500 668 633 or email@example.com