Key Account Manager
Schibsted Marketplaces Finland/ Oikotie
Hello you multi-talented person!
We are now looking for 2 Key Account Managers to join our Sales team at Oikotie Asuminen!
We are excited to welcome a new colleague to join Schibsted Marketplaces Finland where our most known brands are Oikotie and Tori.fi. This is a full time job in the city centre of Helsinki.
We are offering an interesting and challenging job in an energetic and awesome team, where you can learn something new every day!
As Key Account Manager you are responsible for fulfilling the needs of your customers and ensuring that everything is taken care of and the customer experience is smooth and fluent. To make this happen, you will work closely in customer interface with medium and big clients. We are looking for someone who has the drive to seek new clients and build and maintain strong and long-lasting customer relationships.
You have good written and spoken communication skills in Finnish, and you have working proficiency in English (main working language in this position is Finnish, but company language internally is English). Your teamwork skills are out of this world and you have an analytical and systematic work style. Overall, we appreciate a proactive work style and eagerness to take initiative and develop our common way of working as well as the performance of our sales.
Your main responsibilities as Key Account Manager:
- Building and maintaining long lasting customer relationships
- Preparing and presenting offers and handling annual negotiations with your named clients
- Working closely with Media agencies and direct clients
You will succeed in this role if you have:
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
- Experience working as Key Account Manager or similar relevant role
- Experience in collaborating with Media Agencies
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in Finnish
- working proficiency in English
- Analytical mindset
- Ability and willingness to learn and develop yourself
- Proactive problem solving attitude and you thrive under pressure
These are seen as a strong pluses:
- Understanding of media agency business
- Good level of understanding of real estate industry
And of course a great sense of humour!
Got your attention? Contact us now!
If you feel that we could offer you the workplace and the role in which you could share your knowledge and expertise, learn, work hard, get inspired, be yourself and feel good, let us know!
We would be happy to receive your application and CV as soon as possible and on Tue 13th of October at the latest. You can leave the application either in Finnish or in English.
We will start to go through the applications right away, so apply now!
If you have any questions at all, please be in touch!
Jyrki Tamminen (Client Group Director) jyrki.tamminen(at)oikotie.fi, tel. 0408223952
If you want to call and ask details by phone, Jyrki is available on Mon 28.9. Between 10:00-12:00 or on Tue 29.9. Between 11:00-13:00
Elisa Ryynänen (People & Culture Specialist) elisa.ryynanen(at)schibsted.com