Key Account Manager
The Lumene group employs 500+ people globally in a variety of roles including research and development, marketing, manufacturing and sales. With 50 years of experience in cosmetics and beauty industry, we’ve built a brand based on the quality of our products and our unique viewpoint on beauty; creating skincare and makeup ranges using wild arctic ingredients and state-of-the art extraction processes that bring out the natural, luminous beauty everywhere.
We are now looking for a KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER for our travel retail business to develop and execute a long-term customer strategy and short-term customer business plan. The Key Account Manager will be responsible for the achievement of budgeted sales and profitability of his/her customers as well as for the implementation of new launches, optimisation of the portfolio and consumer activity plans within the customer. We are looking for a person who shares our passion about building long term profitable growth for the brand. The Key Account Manager will have a crucial role in the expansion of the Lumene Travel Retail business worldwide.
Customer Strategy and Business Plan
- Develop and implement a long term customer strategy
- Drive the growth of the Travel Retail business with focus on new potential customers
- Build, implement and follow-up the customer specific business plans
- Drive the yearly negotiations
- Collaborate with Marketing team to optimize ATL/BTL investments
- Brand portfolio management and optimization
- Close cooperation with Merchandising team to optimize in store merchandising and planograms
Monitoring of performance
- Monitoring and reporting Customer Performance (customer P&L)
- Tracking the customer sales-out performance and actions connected
- Follow-up and evaluate trade terms and counterparts set in the customer agreement
- Sales forecasts for new launches and basic portfolio
- Control and optimize stock level
CRITICAL SUCCESS FACTORS FOR THE JOB
- Minimum 3 to 5 years Account Management in Retail Environment
- University degree in BA/Marketing or equivalent
- Strong communication skills both verbally and written as well as good negotiation skills
- An analytical mind set and structured working habits including the ability to organize and prioritize.
- Good interpersonal skills and strong team player
- Ability to travel up to 25%
- Experience from working in a travel retail business
- Prior knowledge about Lumene categories
- Having worked in a multi-cultural matrix organization
Your KPI’s will be
- Customer Total net sales
- Customer Marketing contribution %
- Forecast accuracy
- Customer EBITDA
- Sales-out performance indicators (Market share and/or growth in Sales-out)
This position is located in Espoo.
Expanding travel retail is key to Lumene's global growth strategy. We give you an opportunity to show your exceptional business driving abilities. The customer strategy, implementation and follow up is in your DNA. If you have the right experience, skill set and motivation this position will provide you a real challenge and career enhancement.
Please send us your application, CV and salary wish not later than 26th of January. Please note, that we will be screening applications already during the application period and that we will proceed with suitable candidates immediately once we have received their application.
For more information please contact our Traveling Retail Sales & Marketing Manager Camilla Paulsson. You will reach her on Wednesday 8th of January between 9-10 or on Wednesday 15th of January between 9-10. Camilla can be reached from Lumene switch board +358 204 877 100.