Key Account Manager
Are you a sales talent looking for the next big thing? If you are interested in working in an international scale-up company and being part of a team ready to conquer the world - look no further.
We giosgers are on a mission to reimagine, redefine and revalue the interaction between organisations and people in the digital world. Our direct sales team is looking for an experienced Key Account Manager to build superior customer relationships with our most valuable customers and prospects and spread the word of AI-powered digital solutions.
What will be on your to do -list:
- To further develop our growth strategy within the top500 companies in Finland, actively open new accounts and maintain excellent relationships with existing ones to pursue up- and cross-sales opportunities to drive our growth.
- Together with a Client Service Manager and our Customer Engagement team your task is to make sure that we have the most satisfied customers in the industry.
- You’ll also get to co-operate with our Product Owners and tech people by bringing customers needs and requirements for future solutions and services development.
You’ll charm us with:
- Fluency in Finnish and English
- Preferably +5 of years experience in sales. Experience in SaaS industry is definitely a plus
- Track record in direct sales key account management working with large B2B-organizations (and scars to prove it)
Why you will enjoy working with us:
- Work-life balance. We work at our home office during normal office hours. The office is located conveniently right besides Valimo train station and Vihdintie. It is easy to come by public transportation, own car or by bike.
- We like to embrace our team spirit by arranging different activities: the sporty ones play floorball on Friday mornings, others might relax by playing Playstation at the end of the day and some just can’t wait for the next party!
- People. The team. We get the best kicks when the whole team reaches our collective target - that's when we really get to celebrate the success of the company and the people behind it. Read more about our team here: https://careers.giosg.com/departments/sales
If we sparked your interest and you got that ”where can I sign?” feeling, please send your CV and application to us. We wish that you will join our team during autumn. Would you like to hear more? Feel free to have call and chat with our HR Manager Taika Rautanen tel. +358 44 994 7042.