Key Account Manager
Pernod Ricard Finland Oy
We are looking for a
Key Account Manager – temporary position
To service the Pernod Ricard Travel Retail EMEA organization having direct overview for a portfolio of key retail customers (for example Tallink Silja, Viking Line, Eckerö Line and border shop companies). The position will be a temporary role for approx. 8-12 months and your place of work will be in Helsinki, Finland.
Key Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
- To identify key opportunities and grow market share/volume with the key retail customers within their remit.
- Work closely with the Customer Marketing team, finance and operations teams to ensure key brand strategies are fulfilled.
- Regular meetings with supply chain will be required, to forecast customer volumes in line with company expectations.
- Regular analysis of sales data and reports with input.
- Track major competitor activity and report potential impact on key Pernod Ricard brands.
- Report and complete monthly analysis in line with business requirements, includes posting activity on internal group web site.
- Manage travel/business costs in line with budgets.
- Ad hoc duties as required.
You are creative and an entrepreneur and able to work in a structured way. You are spontaneous and work hard to achieve given goal. You work analytically and search for new input and ideas to your projects. You are positive, extrovert, cooperative and efficient.
You have an appropriate commercial education and at least three years’ work experience in account management including negotiations. You have background in FMCG and retail business, desirably in luxury, drinks and travel retail business. You are willing to travel domestically and internationally on a frequent basis. You can communicate fluently in English.
We offer a challenging and interesting position with domestic and international brands and competitive benefits.
Please leave your application and CV by May 20th, 2018 on the website www.romana.fi / Pernod Ricard - Key Account Manager and tell us why you would be the right person for this role.
Additional information can be obtained from senior consultant Sari-Anne Poikkijoki, firstname.lastname@example.org, tel 050 5167399 / best reachable May 14th at 9-10 or May 16th 11-12.