Key Account Manager – Women’s Health
Job ID: 237689BR
Position Title: Key Account Manager, Women's Health
Business Unit: COMMERCIAL OPS WE SZ
Work Location: Espoo
Company/Legal Entity: NOV FIN
Functional Area: Sales
Job Type: Full Time
Employment Type: Regular
Job Description: Key Account Manager – Women’s Health, Sandoz, Finland
Do you want to work for a Global Pharmaceutical company where you will get recognized for your hard work and commitment? Look no further, apply today for Key Account Manager.
We are looking for a Key Account Manager to work with Sandoz Women’s Health portfolio. This position is part of an Nordic team with professional and energized colleagues.
The purpose of the Key Account Manager role is by personal sales work and multichannel customer engagement to build sustainable customer relationships and support Women’s Health portfolio growth.
- Execute business plan and drive achievement of sales targets within allocated expense budget
- Develop and apply insights and understanding of customer organizations and networks and delivers customer –centric solutions
- Plan and prioritize work to meet goals and focuses on continuous improvement
- Operate effectively and flexible in changing environment and/or in different situations
- Manage agreed administrative tasks with good quality and within given timeframes
- Follow Novartis/Sandoz ethical code and Finnish medicines act and decree.
- Be a positive team member and seek and share ideas of new innovative and more effective ways of working
Sandoz, a Novartis Division, is a global leader in generic pharmaceuticals and biosimilars. Sandoz's purpose it to discover new ways to improve and extend people’s lives and pioneer novel approaches to help people around the world access high-quality healthcare. Sandoz supplies a broad range of affordable, primarily off-patent products to patients and customers around the globe. The Sandoz portfolio comprises approximately 1,100 molecules, which accounted for 2015 sales of USD 9.2 billion.
In Sandoz Nordic you will find a dynamic and performance oriented culture with around 160 passionate people supporting the Danish, Swedish, Finnish, Norwegian and Icelandic Markets.
Our Head office is located in Copenhagen and together with Novartis Healthcare and Alcon, and we also have offices in Stockholm, Helsinki and Oslo.
Culture and Values
Sandoz has a clear mission, focused strategy and strong culture, all of which we expect will support the creation of value over the long term for our company, our shareholders and society. We recognize that our business depends on the creativity, dedication and performance of our associates. We encourage associates to focus on achievement through collaboration and innovation. Our values help guide the choices people make every day, and they define our culture and help us execute the Sandoz strategy in line with our mission and vision.
Our values and behaviors are:
Innovation - by experimenting and delivering solutions
Quality - by taking pride in doing ordinary things extraordinarily well
Collaboration - by championing high performing teams with diversity and inclusion
Performance - by prioritizing and making things happen with urgency
Courage - by speaking up, giving and receiving feedback
Integrity - by advocating and applying high ethical standards every day
Benefits of Working for Sandoz:
- A Competitive Salary package with fixed salary, bonus, pension and health insurance
- “Be Healthy” initiatives to promote associate health and prevent future health issues
- Flexible working hours and possibility to work from home
- A high paced, dynamic and performance-oriented environment with competent and committed colleagues.
- At Sandoz, we encourage personal and professional development and the opportunity to make a career internally at Sandoz, Alcon or Novartis Healthcare
‘I came for the job, I stay for the culture’
The ideal candidate will have:
nurse or other suitable e.g. commercial or pharmacy
Fluent Finnish, Good/Basics English
- Either worked as a nurse with contraceptives and/or minimum of 3 years of sales experience in pharmaceutical business.
- Experience on rules and regulations in global pharmaceutical companies.
- Knowledge on health care systems in Finland (public, private)
- Skills to book visits and handling own calendar effectively
- Some therapy area knowledge and some customer knowledge (gynecology, nurse).
Sandoz is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified persons.
We kindly ask you to apply with an English version of your CV and if shortlisted you can expect a call from an international number.
Deadline for applications - 30.04.18
- Ilmoitusnumero: 1122048
- Työsuhde: Vakituinen työsuhde
- Työn tyyppi: Kokopäiväinen
- Hakuosoite: www-osoite
- Sijainti: Espoo