Key Account Manager Pharma
GSK is a science-led global healthcare company. We research, develop and manufacture a broad range of innovative products in three primary areas of Pharmaceuticals, Vaccines and Consumer Healthcare. We have a significant global presence with commercial operations in more than 100 countries, a network of manufacturing sites in 36 countries and large R&D centres around the world. GSK Finland is based in Espoo and employs some 140 professionals.
Key Account Manager Pharma
Are you the ambitious results driven sales expert ready to take the next challenge?
The mission of the Key Account Manager (KAM) is to deliver consistent sales growth on the GSK pain business division (Panadol and Voltaren). You will be driving sales on the pain business by growing recommendation and sales among GPs and HCPs. You Will be part of the GSK Consumer Healthcare organization reporting to the division Sales Manager.
Your responsibilities are:
- Drive performance of your territory through face-to-face and multi-channel selling and to establish GSK as the customer’s key partner
- Drive and set-up relevant HCP event: i.e. fairs, remote detailing, webinars, in cooperation with the Expert manager
- Set-up clear KPIs for activities and follow-up
- Identify and engage with relevant patient organisations
- Engage with relevant KEEs to ensure recommendation of therapy areas products for relevant patient groups and indications
- Understand the rules and regulations around prescription medicines and to drive recommendation for prescribers to optimize opportunities
- 3-4 years’ experience in pharmaceutical business, preferable pain management, similar role or sales and marketing
- Good understanding of the HCP environment on private and public health care sectors in Finland
- Eagerness to drive successful sales outcome by a customer focused approach
- Experience in implementing sales strategies and ability to orchestrate customer activities cross-functionally for commercial success
- Strong communication skills in Finnish and English with a high level of resilience
- Stakeholder management & strategic influencing experience
- Results oriented and Entrepreneurial, “can do” attitude
- Ability to team up with various people in different levels and departments within the organisation and high level of assertiveness
- University degree (Bachelor or Master level) in relevant field (Sales, marketing etc.)
- Experience in project management and business context understanding
- Experience on working in a cross-functional and remote team in international company
At GSK we value diversity and treat all candidates equally. We aim to create an inclusive workplace where all employees feel engaged, supportive of one another, and know their work makes an important contribution.
If you require a reasonable adjustment to the application/selection process to enable you to demonstrate your ability to perform the job requirements you will have the opportunity to let us know what specific assistance you require. This will help us to make suitable arrangements to support you throughout our selection process.
GSK is a science-led global healthcare company with a special purpose: to help people do more, feel better, live longer.
We have 3 global businesses that research, develop and manufacture innovative pharmaceutical medicines, vaccines and consumer healthcare products.
As part of the split of the Northern Europe Area, a completely new Area for Benelux Nordics was built. Our new Area will report directly to EMEA and will have autonomy and responsibility for liaising directly with global categories and functions. This gives us a great opportunity to shape our destiny and work as a new Benelux Nordics team to drive growth opportunities for our Area
For further information, please visit www.gsk.com.
At GSK we provide a supportive working environment, and a range of development challenges and opportunities. We also offer competitive benefits and compensation packages designed to attract and to retain the very best.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.