Key Account Manager, Helsinki
Would you like to support Nordea Finance Finland in its transformation journey?
We are now looking for a Key Account Manager to support our partners to achieve their goals. We are deeply committed to reinventing financing for a digital future – and need your passion, skills and new perspectives to make that happen.
At Nordea, we see that the world is changing fast – and we want to be one step ahead of the curve. That’s why we’re deeply committed to providing the financial solutions of tomorrow to our customers. We’re creating an agile environment where we experiment and grow together – and we need your ideas and unique background. With us, you’ll be in good company with a chance to make your mark on something bigger.
About this opportunity
Welcome to the Car Finance Sales team. We add value by understanding customer needs and the car industry and by meeting the car financing needs of today and future. We work with businesses ranging from SME's to large corporates in car industry and help them meet consumers’ needs.
As Key Account Manager, you’ll play a valuable role in driving digital transformation to ensure growth in sales, profitability and customer satisfaction.
What you’ll be doing:
- You'll have an opportunity to make a difference from day one. We are an independent, agile organisation where your responsibilities are versatile and where you'll have many new opportunities for learning, developing and contributing
- Build up and maintain relationships to partners, customers and Nordea organization in order to optimize sales
- You will actively contribute to development of sales strategies as well as ensure successful implementation of the plans in different sales channels
- You are responsible for your partnership’s development and profitable growth
- You ensure the high customer satisfaction by seamless cooperation in the value chain
- Independently set up partnership strategy and transform it into action plans
You’ll join a highly experienced and skilled team with high ambitions to make the difference in the future. The role is based in Vallila, Helsinki but some travelling is expected.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you:
- You are passionate about customers. We are striving to make a difference in customer's life
- You use data and customer insight to drive continuous improvement in impact of sales activities
- You are self-driven with pragmatic "let's do it" attitude
- You excel on interpersonal skills: you are a great team player with good stakeholder management and communication skills
Your experience and background:
- You have Master's degree in Technology, Business or equivalent
- You have demonstrated experience in digital transformation in sales and/or marketing in omni-channel environment preferably in financial sector
- Your technical background, understanding of different technologies (e.g. web shop platforms) or experience in IT business development is an advantage
- You have proven track record of managing successfully complex projects
- You have demonstrated experience of taking initiative and driving change
- You are fluent in Finnish and English (professional level)
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 18 October. For more information, you’re welcome to contact Kristian Ajanto, tel. +358 50 3765034.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.