We are looking for an experienced and customer-driven Key Account Manager to drive large accounts business development, revenue and profit plans and opportunity pipelining.
The primary responsibility of the Key Account Manager is to generate sales of the iLOQ S50 product portfolio through OEM, System Integrator and project sales channels within utility and critical infrastructure market segments. Additionally, the Key Account Manager will be responsible for providing commercial and business support to OEM and contractors along with supporting iLOQ branding and product awareness within targeted market areas and segments. In addition, you are responsible for strengthening customer relationships and developing OEM sales in new growing markets (countries where iLOQ has not yet established its own sales organizations).
Role and tasks will include
• Identifying new sales opportunities within existing and new accounts and expanding share of wallet
• Developing strategies and executing plans to meet growth goals
• Identifying business risk within existing accounts
• Executing agreed sales plans appropriately
• Establishing strong and healthy relationships with different stakeholders in existing accounts
• Accountability for the achievement of sales targets
• Working closely with the Business Unit management and Regional Sales to have an aligned local approach
• Determining and managing the prioritization of customer activities
• Giving input and recommendations to current/future market needs of products, solutions and services
• Monitoring and measuring the customer satisfaction of large accounts
• Collaborating with cross-functional stakeholders globally
To be successful in this role, you have at least five years of sales or business experience in an international and multicultural business environment supporting OEM or large customers, and a stable job history that demonstrates a solid track record of performance. You also have Bachelor, engineering or similar vocational/technical school degree with equivalent technical background. Your knowledge of technical, product, application or locking is beneficial. You are hunger for growth and exceeding target expectations when it comes to both financial and cross-functional team development. In a hectic and fast growing company, you are able to multi-task and execute within tight timelines with high attention to detail. You also have good organizational and interpersonal skills. In our international business environment, you can communicate and present both in written and spoken English. You are strong relationship builder and work efficiently both individually and as a part of a group. The job location is preferably in Finland or North/Middle Europe. You report to iLOQ Group Chief Marketing Officer and Head of Utility Business Unit.
Are you the one we are looking for? For further information, please contact Joni Lampinen, Chief Marketing Officer at iLOQ, + 358 40 317 0262 or Johanna Massa at Mercuri Urval + 358 40 144 3333. Please send your application, including salary request, no later than 11 November 2018 to www.mercuriurval.fi
iLOQ was founded in Oulu, Finland 15 years ago (2003) with the idea of changing the mechanical lock and key game with the opportunities presented by modern digital technology. Today, with over 100 dedicated employees and a vast network of partners at home and around the world, they are leading the revolution in digital access management.
iLOQ is the leading innovator in the field of self-powered digital and mobile access management, with a strng portfolio of safe and sustainable products that have been designed to deliver true customer value. The company provides smart locking and secure access to buildings and spaces we use daily and caters to the needs of industry and the utility sector with mobile and digital solutions for efficient access sharing and management.