Garmin Nordic is now looking for a Key Account Manager B2B to our office in Vantaa with the overall responsibility for B2B sales in Finland to join our Nordic B2B team who in close collaboration with other Garmin departments will develop Garmin’s B2B accounts. You will report to our Nordic B2B Manager, placed in Norway.
- Manage and project lead new and existing accounts
- Budget responsibility containing profits and turnover
- Prospect new areas for beneficial sales and marketing reasons
- Promotions and marketing campaigns together with Customer Marketing
- Monitor and report on market activities and provide relevant reports and information
- Assist and be part of Nordic projects when needed
- Attend internal and external training sessions and develop relevant knowledge base, techniques and skills
- Attend sales events, fairs, trainings etc.
Experience and background:
We are looking for an organized person with a high personal drive and the ability to work and act independently and make decisions based on the company’s strategy. But you can also be a team player with a positive attitude and excellent personal relationship skills and we think that you posses a strong attention to details.
- At least 5 years working experience in solution-based sales towards B2B. With experience in customer visits, conduct training in sales, develop relationship with customer and leading/coaching other people
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Finnish
- Ability to travel on business domestically and internationally as required
- Good computer skills and good knowledge in Microsoft office and Outlook
- Driving license
- See the importance of this role and outcome of it long-term, rather than “fast separate deals from time to time”
The opportunity to be part of developing this new exciting and dynamic role in a company that puts its employees first. You get to work with market-leading products together with an innovative Nordic team with a high customer focus. We also offer a generous pension plan and other beneficial benefits.
Apply for the job by sending your application in English, marked Key Account Manager B2B Finland, to HRNordic@garmin.com not later than June 30 2021 but please have in mind that the position might be filled prior to that date. If you have questions, please send them to the same address.