“We have an amazing positive and supportive team and I feel everyone comes to work with a smile on their face. Mondays never feel like Mondays with these guys.” (Employee survey 02/2021) At foodora we don’t care whether you come to work in a hoodie or in a collared shirt, as long as you come as yourself!
With us, you get into a fast-paced and ambitious work culture. For balancing effective work, we need fun: we enjoy remote lunches and virtual employee events together. When the situation allows and we get back to our amazing office again, we will have lunches together and enjoy pool matches during the coffee breaks.
With us, you get tasty benefits from our brand foodora, as well as other great employee benefits that support your mental and physical wellbeing. At the moment we are working from home but it has always been a standard practice for us that you can work where ever suits you the best. It is also especially important for us to take care of our employees so we have insured our employees with additional Fennia health insurance and leisure travel / luggage insurance.
Do you have a strategic mindset and are you looking for an independent and diverse role where you can drive business growth?
We are looking for a Key Account Management Team Lead to ensure our business growth by creating and continuously developing our processes, building partnerships and by leading the team of four key account managers.
What you will work on:
- Ensure the systematic building of partnerships and business growth targets in our selected key accounts
- Lead a team of key account managers and ensure their success and wellbeing
- Continue to develop our key account management process and ensure that the processes are followed and in use
- Coordinate with internal stakeholders to give full support of sales, marketing and product resources for our key account managers and their accounts
- You will also be personally assigned to working with one of our key accounts
- Drive selected development project and commercial initiatives to further strengthen the relationship with selected key accounts
To be successful in this role:
- At least 2 years of experience & proven results from a Key Account Management role
- Experience leading partnership negotiations
- Strategic mindset and you are comfortable working with numbers
- Good excel skills (you don’t need to be an excel guru but you know your way around excel and know the basic functions)
- A motivated and ambitious attitude to create successful relationships with our key customers
- Interest in a growth company and fast-paced environment where you get to be part of the development.
- Good communication skills, both written and spoken
- Fluent in English and Finnish
What we will offer you:
- Independent role with lots of flexibility and absolutely no micromanagement
- A great working environment to use your skills and develop yourself further
- The best colleagues - it’s always fun to come to work!
- Opportunity to shape a rapidly growing industry
- Great employee benefits e.g additional medical expense insurance, sports, culture and travel benefits, delicious benefits from foodora
- Modern and cozy office in the heart of Pasila (next to Mall of Tripla) (When we return back to the office again)
Take the first step in joining the fun and send us your application! The position is full time and permanent. Please send your application as soon as possible but no later than 21.3.2021.