We are looking for a Junior UI Developer for our client company to work with the companys automation platform development team. If you are in the beginning of your career and would like to develop your skills in a fast-growing company, read further and apply for the position soon!
ABOUT THE ROLE We are looking for a Junior UI Developer for our client company to work with the companys industrial automation delivery projects.
You would be part of agile Scrum team and your duty would be developing HMI/UI for an industrial machine.
As an UI developer you would collaborate with industrial automation engineer (backend developer) and production engineer (tester).
Majority of the working takes place in companys premises, but remote working is possible when work tasks enable it.
You are offered
* Opportunity to develop and extend your skills
* Interesting and challenging work tasks
* A possibility to work in a fast-growing and agile company
* International working environment
* Be part of agile high-tech project team
As a consultant at Academic Work you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future. Read more about our offer.
* UI/HMI development and designing
* Writing Unit tests with Jest
* Supporting testing and providing fixes to problems
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
* Some previous front-end development experience from commercial or non-commercial projects
* Fluent English skills
Technology stack used in the team:
* Beckhoff TwinCAT3 HMI
* Git (Bitbucket)
* Windows 10 and Visual Studio
In addition to some of the technologies above, it is seen as an advantage, if you have knowledge with:
* C# and/or SQL
* UI designing with Sketch
As a person you are:
* Eager to learn
* Start: According to agreement
* Work extent: Permanent
* Location: Kirkkonummi
* Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from our client company that all questions regarding the position are handled by
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.