Make a difference
Make a difference your way
Work where you’re inspired to explore your passions, where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine. And get the tools you need to keep learning and growing so you stay continually ahead of the game while making a difference in the world.
Whatever you're passionate about, make the most of it in a career with Accenture. Whether you're a strategic thinker, a digital innovator, a tech wizard, or a business problem solver, you'll find an exciting career path on the cutting edge. We'd love to get to know your unique blend of talents and help you explore and grow them further.
Join Accenture Technology to make great ideas happen for some of the world's largest and most dynamic companies and their organizations.
We are now looking for Junior Technical Analyst to join our team of open-minded, multinational and technology-driven people.
As a Junior Technical Analyst, your main responsibilities may include
• Participating in full lifecycle implementation from requirements analysis, platform selection, technical architecture design, application design and development till testing and deployment
• Adopting, utilizing and further developing Accenture's approaches, methodologies and assets
• Working in collaboration with Accenture's global network of experts and delivery centers. You may also have a chance to have project abroad as we all form the true global company
• Your focus area or interest could be among following: Java, Integration development, packaged software customizations, object-oriented programming, AngularJS, ReactJS, DevOps knowledge (automated build & deploy process and version control)
• A Bachelor's or Master's Degree in software technology, programming or similar
• Strong interest in growing your own technology skills (e.g. cloud-based solutions)
• Some experience from cloud-based solutions like AWS, Azure, Oracle
• Team-player attitude
• Good verbal and written communications skills in Finnish and English
• Ability to meet client travel requirements, when applicable
Because people enjoy working here; the work we do is challenging, interesting and meaningful.
Our employees are our most important asset. At Accenture, we believe that quality comes from within and we invest heavily in developing your professional competencies.
You will receive on-going training that builds and extends your skills on a continuous basis, allowing you to develop tailored expertise quickly. You will have direct access to state-of-the-art technologies, tools and developer kits from all the major hardware and software houses, keeping you on cutting-edge of your area of expertise.
We offer the ability to balance professional challenges with your personal life. Professional development is a key part of the total reward package we offer, and you will qualify for competitive base compensation and performance based pay.
If you are interested in giving back to the community, we do a lot of voluntary work at Accenture and you can be part of our internal Corporate Citizenship team.
Interested? Make your move - apply online and attach a CV and letter of application in English by September 23rd 2018. We are reviewing and interviewing applicants already during the application period. We look forward to receiving your application!
If you have any questions concerning or our recruitment process, please contact email@example.com.
Accenture welcomes and encourages applications from diverse backgrounds related to gender, age, ethnicity, culture, race, religion and belief, disability, nationality, sexual orientation and gender identity. Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values, providing an environment where everyone brings distinct experience, talent and culture to their work. We invite you to be part of this diversity.