Valio Sourcing and Packaging Development is a group function targeting to provide following services for the whole group in a cost-effective and business-oriented way:
• sourcing of materials and services
• coordinating and managing Valio Packaging Development
Our Sourcing Development team (systems/process support and development) has a short-term position for a Junior System Specialist/Sourcing Analytics.
You will be an integral part of our Sourcing Development team, helping us with Sourcing systems operational support and development, reporting and analysing. You will also participate in new system development projects. When developing and showing good results, you can take over more demanding tasks as main user for some systems or user profile administration.
Your main responsibilities will include:
• Monthly cost follow-up and classification in our Spend analysing tool (Sievo) and helping in systematic cost analysing improvement
• User support for e-catalogue (Wave/SAP SRM), development and trainings
• Main user and user support for e-sourcing and tendering tool (Noventia)
• Main user and user support for Valio Sourcing’s SRM tool (Dynamics 365 and M-Files)
You will work in close co-operation with internal stakeholders as sourcing, financial teams and other internal functions, but also with external stakeholders as system suppliers and authorities
We expect from you:
• Strong interest towards IT-systems, their functionalities and development, special advantage from professional level in excel use
• Analytical, development oriented and initiative taking attitude
• An enthusiastic approach and a willingness to learn and teach
• Preferably upper or upper secondary degree from Finance or Procurement/SCM
• Previous working experience not necessary, but experience from Sourcing or Finance as advantage
• Good communication and language skills: fluent Finnish and English as must, others as advantage
We can provide you with interesting challenges and an excellent opportunity to learn and develop yourself in an inspiring and international work environment. We expect you to be ready to start as soon as possible and hope you can stay with us until the end of May 2020.
For more detailed information, please contact: Martti Lappalainen, Development Manager, tel. +358 50 398 7090. Telephone hours preferably: Tuesday 11.6. from 13 -15 and Thursday 13.6. from 14 - 15.30
Applications: Please send your application, including your CV and salary request, by 16.6.2019 via the application link.