Are you willing to take the next step with us in digital banking and asset management? You might be the one we are looking for! We are in search of 2 junior system specialists to a fixed term position (12 months) to strengthen our wealth management and lending IT environments development and maintenance.
Who are we
Aktia IT operates mainly in the Helsinki city center and provides flexible remote working opportunities. We also operate from Turku. However, we are not constrained to any particular place and provide possibility for remote working very flexibly.
Your position would be within Aktia’s IT in Customer Management team. We handle customer management applications for various business operations within the bank. Our working culture is relaxed and nonformal. We work independently but help each other whenever needed. We are service, and solution oriented. We like team players who are willing to get their hands into tech and keep finger on the pulse. We work agile and try to learn and improve our performance continuously.
Job description and responsibilities
As a junior system specialist in Aktia's IT you are working with upkeep, development of platforms and applications specifically for lending and wealth management domain. You will work together with various teams, both technical and business. You will also get to participate in our business development from technical point of view.
In this position you would be administering production environment as well as test environments. You would be part of integration planning.
As digitalization is one of Aktia’s main strategies you get exclusive view on digitalization and automatization of lending and wealth management business and processes.
What is expected
We expect from you
· Knowledge of SQL
· Eagerness to learn
· Systematic and analytic approach to work
We also appreciate greatly if you know
· CI/CD pipelines
· Windows server environments
· Version control
· Programming skills (preferably C#/.NET)
What can we offer you
· The possibility to join a group of IT professionals who are helping to create the best digital bank and asset manager in Finland.
· We aim to provide our people flexible opportunities to grow to become a pro in a specific domain or a jack of all trades with a wider perspective from tech or financial industry.
· Our people are treated with respect and we aim to provide learning possibilities while ensuring that our working environment keeps people motivated and enthusiastic.
· We provide excellent benefits for our personnel, including occupational health care, lunch benefits and exclusive benefits on banking services!
· At Aktia IT we speak Finnish, Swedish and English, so language is no barrier for us. Rather a possibility to learn a new one or refresh forgotten skills.
· Aktia’s values; bravely, skillful, together, guide our actions and attitude in all circumstances. These values have big impact on how we work now and in the future.
Interested? Fresh out of school or job changer? New to the IT profession? Do not hesitate to apply!
For further info, please contact Matti Lindroth preferably via email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone via phone +358 40 7525 894 (09 – 16 working days)
Please note that we do not accept applications via Email.
Send applications before 23.08.2021.
Act fast as we will start processing the applications as they arrive and contacting suitable applicants as soon as possible! We will fill the position as soon as suitable applicant is found.