(Junior) SW Developer
Imagine creating technology that has the potential to change the world. With us, you will work with next-generation technology to design products and solutions that will shape the future. We are looking for tech-savvy and brave people to our Tampere R&D team. In our project we utilize agile, lean and DevOps methods.
Your main responsibility will be developing and testing the software and be part of the team, which has end to end responsibility of the totally new product. As result of earlier working experience and/or your studies, you already have a solid understanding of the software development process and technologies. Having some understanding of software testing methodologies, Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery, containerized applications, 5G technology or data analytics is a plus. You have a hungry mind to learn more and you are excited doing a variety of different kinds of tasks as part of your job. You are always ready to share your knowledge and skills among the people you work with. You can tolerate uncertainty. As you will be part of multicultural environment good command in English is essential.
Nokia is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion. At Nokia, employment decisions are made regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
- Some experience relevant experience in Software development, the very minimum with one’s studies. Good competencies in Go Lang, Java, Java script, Node JS.
- Self-driven, taking responsibility of own work.
- Experience with Linux OS Environment and related tools space.
- Basic understanding of what lean and other agile methods mean
You will be working with following topics, any knowledge on these is a plus:
- Industry best practices - DevOps, Continuous Delivery, Cloud transformation is a plus
- DevOps tools – CI, Jenkins, Helm, Gir/Gerrit.
- Cloud native technologies – Kubernates, Kafka, Micro services architecture.
Please provide your application. If your interests and skills match to our job offer, we will invite you for an interview.