We are currently looking for a Junior Software Tester for our client Kalmar which is an engineering led company on its way to becoming a software led company. This will be an exciting journey which you will have the opportunity to influence! If you are passionate about software development and eager to learn new skills, this might be a perfect opportunity for you!
ABOUT THE ROLE
Kalmar is the industry forerunner in terminal automation and in energy efficient container handling. In this position, you will focus on testing new products that will enable container terminals to become fully automated over time and get to collaborate with a highly skilled group of architects, designers and product managers to deliver innovative solutions that will be the envy of the competitors.
* A position at the industry forerunner in terminal automation and in energy efficient container handling
* The possibility to collaborate with a highly skilled group of architects, designers and product managers to deliver innovative solutions.
* Working as a software tester
* Main focus is in identifying integration issues between Kalmars Terminal Logistic System and Navis N4's Terminal Operating System.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
* Relevant academic background
* Solid knowledge of some programming language (e.g. Java, Groove)
* Good Debugging skills to identify integration issues between two different system
* Interest and capable doing Endurance tests which will run for several hours
* Fluent communication skills in English
* Passion for software development, ability to write clean code and willingness to learn new things
Our ideal candidate is
* Start: August 2019
* Working hours: Full-time
* Employment period: 6 months, with the possibility to recruit to the client company
* Location: Tampere
* Contact information: Academic Work.
We are continuously screening and contacting candidates so make sure to send your application as soon as possible. Please notice that the advert can be removed before eventual last dates on our external advertising pages.
Kalmar offers the widest range of cargo handling solutions and services to ports, terminals, distribution centers and to the heavy industry. They present the industry forerunners in terminal automation and in energy efficient container handling, with one in four container movements around the globe being handled by their solutions. Through its extensive product portfolio, global service network and ability to enable a seamless integration of different terminal processes, Kalmar improves the efficiency of every move.
Koulutus: Business Agility and Innovation Leader: Shift Up