Junior Software Developer, UL Benchmarks Oy, Full-time, Espoo
UL Benchmarks Oy
Would you like to join a passionate and growing company in the field of benchmarking? Are you ready to improve your IT skills in a creative working environment? If you said yes, you might be the Junior Software Developer we are looking for!
We are looking for
We at Studentwork are looking for a Junior Software Developer to our client organization UL Benchmarks Oy, located in Espoo. The role starts by agreement, preferably during August 2019. The job is full-time employment via UL Benchmarks Oy.
As a Junior Software Developer, you will play an important role in large projects. Your main responsibility is to develop and create back end softwares. You will work closely with other team members. In a daily basis you will be using Java and database softwares.
UL is the world's leading independent benchmark developer. UL benchmarks enable people to measure, understand and manage computer hardware performance. Our talented team creates the industry's most trusted and widely used performance tests for desktop computers, notebooks, tablets, smartphones, and VR systems. Learn more: https://benchmarks.ul.com/
The main responsibilities are
- Back end developing
- To work closely with your colleagues
- To help the whole team with your own work
We want from you
- Suitable educational background from the field of IT (you don't have to be graduated yet)
- Experience working with Java and database programs (own projects and/or previous work experience)
- C++ and C# knowledge is considered as an advantage
- Fluency in English
- Passion for comparing computers competences
- Willingness to grow to be a full stack developer
- The benefits of working for a market leader
- International and innovative working environment
- The newest softwares and programs to work with
- Opportunity to work in a company who cares about you
Apply for the job now!
In case you think you might be the perfect match, leave your resume with cover letter as soon as possible. We will start interviews as soon as suitable candidates apply. The last day to send job application is 12.8.2019 but be fast! The employment starts according to agreement, preferably during August.
The story of Studentwork began in 2004. In a small student apartment in Helsinki, two students decided to take the matter in their own hands and get jobs for themselves and their friends. Today, we have grown into one of the Nordic region's leading staffing and recruitment companies in our niche. But we still have the incentive and personal appeal. Our business idea is to match employers and graduates at the beginning of their career, from short staffing assignments to permanent full‑time positions. We collaborate with all Nordic Universities and have built up extensive networks of well‑trained students and experienced graduates.