We are currently looking for Junior Software Developer to our client Kalmar, which is a part of Cargotec. This will be an exciting journey which you will have the opportunity to influence! If you have solid skills in Python and interest towards data field and you eager to learn new skills, this might be a perfect opportunity for you!
ABOUT THE ROLE
In this role, the job tasks and the role will be customized according to your experience and skill set. For that reason, the technologies and tasks you will be working with will vary depending on your background and the team you will work with. You will be given a good introduction and support from you manager and team members. Succeeding in this position requires a desire to learn new programming languages and technologies.
* A position at the industry forerunner in terminal automation and in energy efficient container handling
* The possibility to collaborate with a highly skilled group of developers to deliver innovative solutions
* A great chance to develop your skills and grow inside the role
* Software development and data-related tasks according to your knowledge
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
* Relevant academical background
* Solid knowledge of Python
* Interest towards handling, filtering and analyzing data
* Fluent communication skills in English
Our ideal candidate is also:
* Passionate and willing to develop
* Team-player and communicative
* Open and flexible
* Start: As soon as possible
* Working hours: Full-time
* Employment period: 6 months, with the possibility to continue
* Location: Tampere
We are continuously screening and contacting candidates so make sure to send your application as soon as possible.
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase. Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from Kalmar that all questions regarding the position is handled by Academic Work
Read more about Kalmar